Configuring Local Permissions
You can configure local Web server permissions for individual Web sites, virtual directories and files as follows:
- Right-click one of these objects in IIS Manager and select Properties.
- The next option varies depending on the object that you're working with:
- For a Web site, click the Home Directory tab to configure IIS permissions for that Web site.
- For a virtual directory, click the Directory tab to configure IIS permissions for that virtual directory.
- For a file, click the File tab to configure IIS permissions for that file.
Congratulations! You have now reached the end of this section of the course. You can revisit any topic by using the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, or return to the unit home page by clicking on the HN Computing logo at the top left-hand corner.