National Qualification Group Awards (NQGA) Conference 2008
The NQGA Conference 2008 was held on Friday 25 January at the Carnegie Conference Centre in Dunfermline. Copies of the presentations of the key speakers, presentations from the sessions are now available to download.
National Qualification Group Awards (NQGA) Conference Report 2008
Please use the following links to access the main Conference Report 2008 pages - NQGA Conference Report 2008
- Welcome and NQGA Development Programme
Gill Stewart, Depute Director, SQA (link to speeches NQGA Development Programme)
- Towards skilling, upskilling and reskilling
Jacqui Hepburn, Partnership Manager, Sector Skills Development Agency (link to Speeches Towards skilling, upskilling and reskilling)
Brian Lister, Chair of National Qualification Group Awards Key Partners' Group and Chief Executive of SFEU drew the Conference to a close with a plenary session.
- Session 1 - How can we support, develop and share Core Skills and other transferable skills with students?
- Session 2 - Qualifications for the Future: Curriculum for Excellence Update
- Session 3 - National Certificate in Digital Media Computing - The Story so far
- Session 4 - Collaborative Approaches to Developing Assessment and Support Materials for NQGAs
- Session 5 - Learning Together: Partnerships in Practice
- Session 6 - School/College/Employer Collaboration
- Session 7 - Professional Development for Staff Delivering NQGAs
- Plenary session
Brian Lister, Chair of National Qualification Group Awards Key Partners? Group and Chief Executive of SFEU drew the Conference to a close with a plenary session.