National Qualification Group Awards (NQGA) Conference 2008
The NQGA Conference 2008 was held on Friday 25 January at the Carnegie Conference Centre in Dunfermline. Copies of the presentations of the key speakers, presentations from the sessions are now available to download.
National Qualification Group Awards (NQGA) Conference Report 2008
Please use the following links to access the main Conference Report 2008 pages - NQGA Conference Report 2008
Gill Stewart, Depute Director, SQA (NQGA Development Programme)
Jacqui Hepburn, Partnership Manager, Sector Skills Development Agency (Towards skilling, upskilling and reskilling)
- Session 1 - How can we support, develop and share Core Skills and other transferable skills with students?
- Session 2 - Qualifications for the Future: Curriculum for Excellence Update
- Session 3 - National Certificate in Digital Media Computing - The Story so far
- Session 4 - Collaborative Approaches to Developing Assessment and Support Materials for NQGAs
- Session 5 - Learning Together: Partnerships in Practice
- Session 6 - School/College/Employer Collaboration
- Session 7 - Professional Development for Staff Delivering NQGAs
- Plenary session