Case Studies, Action Research Projects and Centre Videos
The first three Case Studies showing the use of SQA qualifications within the context of More Choices, More Chances are now available. More Case Studies are currently in development and will be available from this page.
- North Ayrshire Council Pupil Support Service: Extended Outreach (1 MB)
- Braes High School: Positive Transitions Course (557 KB)
- Three Towns' Motor Project (506 KB)
- Three Towns' Motor Project: One Learner's Experience (480 KB)
- JET Programme (1 MB)
- GalGael Trust: Navigate Life Programme (525 KB)
- Anniesland College: Introduction to Early Education and Childcare (563 KB)
- Anniesland College: Skills for Work Early Education and Childcare (492 KB)
- Kibble Care and Eduction Centre (261 KB)
A range of Action Research Projects which include a wide variety of More Choices, More Chances themes are also available.
SQA has produced a film of a project that is supporting young people described as (or are at risk of) not being in education, employment or training. With contributions from teachers, tutors, youth workers, employers and learners, the film shows how SQA qualifications are being delivered through flexible approaches to assessment, delivery and partnership work.