Signed Transcription Reviewer
A Signed Transcription Reviewer undertakes reviews of centres'
These activities will be under the direction of staff from SQA’s Operations business directorate as appropriate.
Outline of duties
- Attend preparation meetings.
- Review tapes and transcriptions/scripts.
- Return tapes/scripts with comments within agreed timescales.
- Attend annual review meeting.
Key Performance Measures
- Complete preparation activities.
- Apply agreed national standards in accordance with specified procedures with regard to review process.
- Submit review within agreed timescales.
- Complete review meeting.