Audio Visual Presenter
This role is responsible for providing a clear spoken version of a supplied script at a recording session for use in the assessment of National Qualifications, in accordance with SQA policy and procedures.
These activities will be under the direction of the Principal Assessor and staff from SQA’s Qualifications and Operations business directorates as appropriate.
Outline of duties
- Attend preparation meeting prior to the recording session.
- Read script clearly and without pronounced regional accent.
Key Performance Measures
- Complete preparation activities prior to the recording session.
- Record supplied script within guidance and timescale provided.
- Positive engagement with all members of the team.