Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving (Bus and Coach)
The Group Award code for the re-accredited SVQ 2 in Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving (Bus and Coach) - SCQF Level 5 is GF3A 22.
This SVQ will be operational from 1st July 2012, and new entries can be made from this date.
The existing SVQ in Passenger Carrying Vehicle Driving (Bus and Coach) G8DG 22 will enter it’s lapsing period on 30.06.2012. Any existing candidates on this Group Award will have until 30/06/2014 to complete the course, as per the usual lapsing period.
- PCV Driving Assessment Strategy (168 KB)
- PCV Driving Core Skills Mapping (63 KB)
- PCV_Driving Evidence Requirements (56 KB)
- PCV Driving Qualification Structure (22 KB)
Information about delivery, assessment, quality assurance and support material
Internal Assessment Reports
- 2013 Internal Assessment Report (148 KB)