An Endorsement Auditor undertakes to carry out the external audit process and make recommendations on their readiness to merit an SQA Endorsement in accordance with SQA policy and instructions. The prime role is to participate in the audit of SQA endorsed qualifications/ assessed training programmes and resources to ensure that standards are maintained. These activities will be under the direction of the Customised Awards and Endorsement Manager and staff from SQA’s Specialised Awards and Service directorate as appropriate.
- Participate in SQA organised events where Endorsement Auditor input is required
- Participate in prior audit of organisations internally devised instruments of assessment as required.
- Contribute to the Understanding Standards activities
Successful candidates must:
Successful candidates should:
Each year, on completion of the duties outlined in the Endorsement Auditor contract specification, the Endorsement Auditor will be measured against the following key performance measures and informed of the outcome in relation to their performance in that year.
1. Complete Endorsement Auditor training where appropriate
2. Complete organisations visits within conditions and timescales for SQA
3. Complete assessment of organisations applications within conditions and timescales for SQA
4. Complete Endorsement Auditor reports as per SQA quality standard and within agreed timescale
5. Positive engagement with organisations staff and SQA centre’s personnel
6. Submit audit CPD record within agreed timescales where appropriate
Where can you take this course?