I'm trying to find an HN Unit specification/descriptor?

We have an HN Unit search facility available from the HN section of our website. Select 'Higher National' from the qualifications tab, and the HN Unit search is listed in the 'In This Section' menu. Alternatively you can search for the code or title in the site search, and filter the results by 'HN Units' in the advanced options.

If the website does not hold the Unit Descriptor contact us by e-mail: mycentre@sqa.org.uk.