Our National Qualifications in Business Management develop learners' enterprise skills and attributes by providing them with opportunities to study a range of business and organisational contexts.
Learners develop an awareness of the ways in which society relies on businesses and other organisations to satisfy its needs, and an understanding of how to use business information to interpret and report on overall business performance - in a range of contexts. Learners also gain knowledge and understanding of the impact that external influences have on organisations, such as economic impact and sustainability.
Available at the following levels:
Business Management common questions
Updates and announcements
- October 2016 subject update (353 KB)
- May 2016 subject update (238 KB)
- October 2015 subject update (302 KB)
- August 2015 subject update (National 5 - Higher) (96 KB)
- May 2015 subject update (206 KB)
- January 2015 subject update (Advanced Higher) (491 KB)
- September 2014 subject update (224 KB)
- Special Edition Update June 2014 (152 KB)
- September 2013 update letter