Interactive Activities for Candidates
Interactive activities for candidates have been produced for nine of the HN Units. Please note that some of the content contains large video and audio files and therefore may take some time to download into your browser - please be patient. You will also require the latest version of Flash software to be installed onto your machine. This is available from the following like to the adobe website.
We recommend that you view the Help Guide before looking at the sections which cover the individual Units. Please use the links below to access the files for each Unit - they will open up in a new window.
- Help Guide
- Management: Creating a culture of Customer Care (DJ42 34)
- Management: Leadership at Work (DV88 34)
- Managing and working with People (DV82 34)
- Manage Operational Resources (DV7X 34)
- Management: Plan, Lead and Implement Change (DV8C 35)
- Management: Developing Self Management Skills (DV86 34)
- Management: Develop Strategic Plans (DV87 36)
- Management: Organisational Leadership and Development (DV8A 36)
- Management: Strategic Change (DV7W 36)
Tutor Guidance Notes
Advice and guidance for tutors to assist with these interactive activities have been produced and can be accessed below.
|Downloads:||Tutor Guidance Notes|
SQA has also produced a range of high quality support material to assist tutors and assessors with the delivery of the HNC in Management, Diploma in Management and the suite of PDAs in Management consisting of HN Units. Your centre's SQA Contact will have access to these support materials on SQA's secure website. Please approach them for access. The attached document shows support materials (69 KB) currently available for all SQA's Management Awards.