Quality Assurance Services
Romania: Technical Assistance for TVET Sector
Name of Client
The Government of Romania
Start/ End Date
Nov 2007 - Dec 2008
Technical assistance to strengthen TVET Institution Building in Romania.
- Supported the adjustment and improvement of the vocational education and training (VET) sector, by contributing to enhanced adaptability and employability of labour force at the regional and local level.
- Strengthened the institutional capacity of schools, especially in rural areas, to prepare well trained graduates, capable of contributing to the regeneration of their local economy.
- Assisted in establishing relevant links between VET and higher education (HE), including within the National Qualifications Framework and Quality Assurance Framework, and in reference to European frameworks namely European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and Common Quality Assurance Framework (CQAF).
- Policy development
- Development of Institutional capacities
- MIS development
- Curriculum development
- Development of Quality Assurance system
- Development of Assessment system