SVQ Well Services: Mechanical Wireline Operations
SQA offers Well Services: Mechanical Wireline Operations at Level 2.
The standards provide an accurate and detailed definition of what candidates must know, understand and be able to do. The SVQ will enable those working in this sector to develop the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competence in their job role.
This qualification is now in its lapsing period and will finish on 31.07.2017. Please refer to the Qualification Structure section for further information.
Where can you take this course?
Qualification content and delivery tools
Information about the qualification(s)
- G8M5 22 (93 KB)
This qualification is now in its lapsing period and will finish on 31.07.2017. Centres should note:
- The qualification will be deleted from the relevant catalogue
- The qualification’s content and delivery tools will remain on SQA’s website until 31.07.2017at which point they will be removed and archived
- No new centres may be approved to offer the qualification
- No candidates can be entered for the qualification
- Centres should ensure candidates complete the qualification and results are submitted to SQA before 31.07.2017
National Occupational Standards
Unit information for this qualification is available on our Accredited Qualification Unit Search.
Awarding partnership arrangements
This qualification is jointly awarded with OPITO.
Information about delivery, assessment, quality assurance and support material
- Opito SVQ Assessment Strategy (approved 28 August 2013) (115 KB)
- Opito SVQ Assessment Strategy (to be used from 10 August 2016) (589 KB)