Wood Occupations (Construction): Shopfitting Bench Work
SQA offers Wood Occupations (Construction): Shopfitting Bench Work at Levels 2 and 3.
These SVQs are based on the National Occupational Standards (NOS) set and published by the Sector Skills Council for the sector, Construction Skills.
The standards provide an accurate and detailed definition of what candidates must know, understand and be able to do. These SVQs will enable those working in this sector to develop the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competence in their job role.
Centres without devolved authority require to come forward for approval and should contact SQA’s Business Development Team for guidance.
Assessors and verifiers must be able to meet SQA’s general requirements for technical/occupational competence as outlined in the Systems and Qualification Approval Guide (510 KB).
Where can you take this course?
Qualification content and delivery tools
Information about the qualification(s)
National Occupational Standards
Unit information for this qualification is available on our Accredited Qualification Unit Search.
Awarding partnership arrangements
This qualification is jointly awarded with CITB-Construction Skills and Scottish Building Apprenticeship and Training Council.
Information about delivery, assessment, quality assurance and support material
Candidate Guidance and Portfolio
- Guidance for candidates starting an SVQ (626 KB)
- Candidate Portfolio A4 Cover (118 KB)
- Candidate blank recording forms (616 KB)
CREW Candidate Evidence Recording Forms
- Wood Occupations Checklist (104 KB)
Candidate Evidence Recording Forms
- Candidate Record of Evidence Form (73 KB)
- Candidate Record of Evidence Complete (255 KB)
- Sample and Checklist for Candidate Record of Evidence from Workplace (288 KB
Candidate guidance and portfolio
- SQV2 and 3 Wood Occupations (5.10 MB)