Managing and Controlling Process Operations
SQA offers Managing and Controlling Process Operations at Level 3.
This SVQ is based on the National Occupational Standards (NOS) set and published by the Sector Skills Council for the sector, Energy and Utility Skills.
The standards provide an accurate and detailed definition of what candidates must know, understand and be able to do. This SVQ will enable those working in this sector to develop the knowledge and skills required to demonstrate competence in their job role.
This qualification is now in its lapsing period and will finish on 31/08/2020. Please refer to the Qualification Structure section for further information.
Where can you take this course?
Qualification content and delivery tools
Information about the qualification(s)
This qualification is now in its lapsing period and will finish on 31/08/2020. Centres should note:
- The qualification will be deleted from the relevant catalogue
- The qualification’s content and delivery tools will remain on SQA’s website until 31/08/2020 at which point they will be removed and archived
- No new centres may be approved to offer the qualification
- No candidates can be entered for the qualification
- Centres should ensure candidates complete the qualification and results are submitted to SQA before 31/08/2020.
National Occupational Standards
Unit information for this qualification is available on our Accredited Qualification Unit Search.
Information about delivery, assessment, quality assurance and support material
|Downloads:||Managing and Controlling Process Operations (1.34 MB)|