Creative and Cultural Skills
Welcome to the subject homepage for Creative and Cultural Skills.
In this subject homepage, you will find information relating to the structure of each award, Assessment Strategy, the Units making up the awards (including Evidence Requirements) and Assessor Guidelines.
SQA offers a wide range of qualifications to meet the needs of a diverse workforce from a variety of sectors. To find out more information about a specific qualification, please click on the relevant link below.
We hope that you find this information interesting and useful.
- Diploma in Community Arts Management at SCQF Level 6
- Diploma in Cultural Venue Operations at SCQF Level 6
- Diploma in Live Events and Promotions at SCQF Level 6
- Diploma in Theatre Operations: Costume and Wardrobe at SCQF level 6
- Diploma in Music Business at SCQF level 6
- Diploma in Technical Theatre Operations at SCQF level 6
- SVQ 3 Museums and Galleries Practice at SCQF level 7
- SVQ in Skills for Craft Businesses at SCQF level 7
Important information: As of 1 September 2016, all SVQs with an established SCQF level no longer include the SVQ level in their titles. Please note that our web pages and documents will gradually be updated over time as the SVQs are reviewed, so may still contain the existing titles. More information on SCQF levels can be found on our SCQF web page.Offer this qualification