Registration for Scottish Learning Festival 2014 now open
Registration for the Scottish Learning Festival 2014 is now open and available on the SLF website.
SLF is the key education event in Scotland welcoming thousands of educational professionals. SLF 2014 takes place on Wednesday 24 and Thursday 25 September in the SECC, Glasgow.
The theme of SLF 2014 is raising achievement and attainment for all with a focus on maximising educational outcomes through:
- early intervention and prevention - for children, young people and adult learners in order to maximise educational outcomes;
- health and wellbeing - ranging from physical education and sport to the full range of health and wellbeing subjects which are the responsibility of all practitioners;
- employability skills - to secure a highly educated, well prepared and well-motivated young workforce able to compete in a global market.
SLF 2014 is free for everyone to attend and gives you access to:
- Inspirational keynotes from Michael Russell MSP, Dr Frank Dick, Dr Alma Harris and John Carnochan
- Over 100 professional development seminars where you can engage in activities and learn from practitioners and young people
- Lively debate at the professional discussions led by Sir Ian Wood, Chair of the Commission for Developing Scotland’s Young Workforce, Sir Bill Gammell, Chairman and Co-founder of the Winning Scotland Foundation and Kenneth Muir, Chief Executive of the General Teaching Council Scotland
- Scotland’s largest education exhibition with over 100 exhibitors showcasing educational resources
- Opportunities for discussion and professional networking with education professionals from across Scotland
Visit the SLF website to browse the full conference programme and book your place today.