You receive a certificate commemorating your qualification if you have achieved one of the following:
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ)
- Scottish Baccalaureate
- National Certificate
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
This commemorative certificate has the following information:
- the title of the qualification
- the level you achieved (if applicable)
- your result (Distinction, Merit - if applicable)
- your name
- the month and year you achieved the qualification
- the code of the qualification (called the Group Award code)
- your Scottish Candidate Number (SCN)
This document is issued to certify
that in August 2016
Higher National Certificate
THE SCOTTISH BACCALAUREATE
What does code mean?
The column lists Units which you have passed, that contribute to the overall Course.
What does Qualification mean?
This column lists the title of the Qualification which you sat.
What does Grade mean?
Grade is the grade of which you achieved in your subject.
What does Date mean?
This is the date in which your certificate was issued.
What does Level mean?
Level refers to the SQCF level .
What does Points mean?
SCQF Credit Points Points are only given to the Units and the External Assessments that make up a Course or Group Award.