The third and last stage of internal verification is the post-delivery review stage. This includes:
- reflection creating a feedback loop, which can aid improved delivery of the qualification
- agreeing and planning any necessary changes in assessment approach for the future
- agreeing and planning any further standardisation activities to address any issues identified
- agreeing and planning any changes to internal verification processes for the future
|Role of assessor||Role of internal verifier|
Reflect on assessment approach and judgements in relation to: validity, reliability, practicability and accessibility.
Reflect on assessment process.
Reflect on support for candidates.
Collaborate with assessor(s) in review of assessment approach, judgements and process.
Reflect on effectiveness of internal verification process, including sampling.
Agree action plan.
The pro forma used for meetings during delivery can also be used for recording discussions and actions from meetings at the end of delivery blocks. This has a checklist of issues to be discussed and allows you to record comments, actions and decisions succinctly.
- Download During delivery meeting form (136 KB)
You might also wish to re-visit your internal verification self-assessment to decide if you need to make changes to your approach.
- Download Internal Verification Self-Assessment Form (136 KB)