Job Related Professional Behaviour
The technician must use job related professional behaviour including:
Awareness of customer's personal space, privacy and matters of confidentiality
- Respect for the customer and the computer's equipment (telephone, laptop, desktop computer, PDA, printer, monitor).
- Maintaining a positive attitude and tone of voice.
- Avoiding arguing with customers and being defensive about work carried out
- Avoiding minimising customer's problems and concerns
- Avoiding being judgemental and/or insulting to customers
- Not raising their voice to customers or being abusive to customers in any way.
- Properly manage distractions and/or interruptions when dealing with one customer's problems.