What are the six basic components found in a data transmission system?
A data transmission system can be considered as consisting of six components:
1. A sender or source that transmits the message
2. An encoder to code the message
3. The actual message to be transmitted between the two parties.
4. A channel or medium to carries the message
5. A decoder to decode the message
6. A receiver or destination who gets the message
In early implementations of Open Wire Systems what was transmission quality particularly vulnerable to?
Next: Number Systems Overview
(c) 2007 Scottish Qualifications Authority