This parser will convert the site map into CSV, JSON or an HTML web page.
Please ensure that the latest version of the sitemap (https://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/sitemap-pages.xml) has been uploaded to the website.
Show step by step instructions on how to convert the sitemap XML to interactive HTML version.
- Down GZIP file at Google sitemap
- Go to GZIP convertor and convert to a zip file
- Open downloaded zip file and extract sitemap-pages.xml
- Go to XML formatter and load sitemap-pages.xml to beautify it
- Check that the XML is well formed (no errors and viewable as an XML tree)
- Download the well formed XML locally and rename it as sitemap-data.xml
- Upload the sitemap-data.xml to the CMS, replacing the existing file
- Click on the Create HTML button below
- Copy HTML and save locally as sitemap.html
- Open sitemap.html in a browser, check the data and test the search/filtering options work
- Upload HTML file to the CMS