This parser will convert the site map into CSV, JSON or an HTML web page.
Please ensure that the latest version of the sitemap (https://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/sitemap-data.xml) has been uploaded to the website. If not, follow steps 1-7
Show step by step instructions on how to convert the sitemap XML to interactive HTML version.
XML Data file
- Download GZIP file at Google sitemap
- Go to GZIP convertor and convert GZIP file to a zip file
- Open downloaded zip file and extract sitemap-pages.xml
- Go to XML formatter and load sitemap-pages.xml and beautify it
- Check that the XML is well formed (no errors or warnings next to line numbers and viewable as an XML tree)
- Download the well formed XML data and rename the file to sitemap-data.xml
- Upload the sitemap-data.xml file to the CMS, replacing the existing file
- Click on the Create HTML button below
- Copy HTML and save locally as sitemap.html
- Open sitemap.html in a browser, check the data has been converted by examining the site map and testing the search/filtering options work
- Upload the sitemap.html file to the CMS, replacing the existing file