NextGen: HN webinar series - all bookings now open
Bookings are now open for the five remaining Next Generation Higher National (NextGen: HN) webinars taking place in the first half of this year.
These are part of a series of webinars aimed at Scottish colleges, employers and training providers, exploring specific elements of NextGen: HN and how we are reshaping our Higher National qualifications for the future.
The upcoming webinars are:
- Articulation and Progression – Wednesday 23 February
- Quality Assurance – Thursday 24 March
- Grading Models – Thursday 21 April
- Learning for Sustainability – Tuesday 24 May
- Reflections on a Year of Pilot Delivery – Wednesday 22 June
You can use our online event booking system to book your places now.
If you have not used our online event booking system before, you will need to register as a new user. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate.
If you have any enquiries about the webinars, please call our Events team on 0345 213 5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.