National Qualifications 2022 - collection from centres
The following gives advance notice of the arrangements for collecting assessment materials for the 2022 examination diet.
Despatch of Stationery to Centres
As per the change made in 2020, white poly-envelope bags and centre-specific SQA/Parcelforce address labels for all uplifts have been despatched with the flyleaf stationery on 9 February 2022 and 22 February 2022.
Guidance notes for preparing materials for uplift will be issued with Attendance Registers (EX6) and Carrier Reports, which will indicate the material you should present for collection. You will receive these guidance notes (depending on your course/unit entries) for the following:
|National 5 Coursework||2 March 2022|
|Higher/Advanced Higher Coursework||16 March 2022|
|Art and Design Coursework||16 March 2022|
|Examinations||14 April 2022|
Specific uplift dates and bespoke arrangements are noted below.
Uplift dates and materials for submission
Wednesday 16 March 2022
- National 5 coursework material with the submission date of 16 March.
Thursday 26 April 2022
- Higher coursework material with the submission date of 26 April.
- Advanced Higher coursework material with the submission date of 26 April.
- National 5 coursework material with the submission date of 26 April.
Wednesday 27 April – Monday 6 June 2022
- Examination material will be collected on a daily basis on the next working day following an examination. Due to public holidays, there will be no collections on Monday 2 May, Thursday 2 June or Friday 3 June.
Tuesday 28 April 2022
- National 5 Art and Design Portfolios
- Higher Art and Design Portfolios
- National 5 Design and Manufacture Assignment: Design
- Higher Design and Manufacture Assignment
- Advanced Higher Design and Manufacture Assignment
- National 5 Fashion and Textile Technology Assignment
- Higher Fashion and Textile Technology Assignment
- National 5 Practical Cake Craft Assignment
- National 5 Practical Cookery Assignment
Friday 13 May 2022
- Advanced Higher Drama Assignment
- Advanced Higher Drama Dissertation
- Advanced Higher English Portfolio Writing
- Advanced Higher Geography Project
- Advanced Higher Cruinn-eolas Project
- Advanced Higher Music Portfolio: Portfolio
Thursday 26 May
- Advanced Higher Art and Design (Design) Portfolio
- Advanced Higher Art and Design (Expressive) Portfolio
- Advanced Higher Music Technology Project Production
- Higher Photography Project
All uplifts will take place, by our designated carrier company, between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm.
Uplifts are arranged based on candidate entries at your centre at the time of Attendance register production. It is important that you let us know if your uplift requirements change. Changes could arise because of late entries, withdrawals or changes of level. If you find an uplift is no longer necessary, please contact us using the details below.
Please note – submissions (including Art and Design) should not be brought directly to the SQA offices or external event locations. Please contact SQA for further details or see ‘Art and Design: Submission guidance’ on our website.
Please see section 11: Components and Coursework of the Guide for SQA Co-ordinators 2021–22 and the Key dates for 2021–22 for specific information on the materials to be submitted. These guides are available under the NQ Information section on https://connect.sqa.org.uk/.
Should you have any queries regarding the above information, please contact:
Direct line: 0345 213 6612 (option 2)