NextGen: HN - reminder
Bookings are open for the three remaining NextGen: HN webinars taking place in the first half of this year.
Aimed at Scottish colleges, employers and training providers, each webinar explores a specific element of NextGen: HN and how we are reshaping our Higher National qualifications for the future:
- Grading models – Thursday 21 April
- Learning for Sustainability – Tuesday 24 May
- Reflections on a Year of Pilot Delivery – Wednesday 22 June
You can book your place through our online event booking system. Please note, limited spaces are available for upcoming webinars.
If you have not used the system before, you will need to register as a new user. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate
You can also watch recordings of previous events:
If you have any enquiries about the webinars, please call our Events team on 0345 213 5580 or email email@example.com.
We have developed SQA Academy modules to cover a range of NextGen: HN related topics.
What is NextGen: HN?
- This module provides a better understanding of the NextGen: HN programme of work and its purpose. It also provides an overview of how and why we established the programme, its current progress and a timeline of future work.
NextGen: HN Grading
- The NextGen: HN project involves developing and piloting qualifications to test and challenge our design principles, grading models and related documentation. Through evaluation and feedback from centres, deliverers, stakeholders and learners, we can refine our approaches to inform the final grading model for NextGen: HN qualifications. This module will introduce the new approach to qualification grading and three different grading models.
Visit the NextGen: HN page on SQA Academy