You can find any of the unit specifications below by using the Unit Search on our website.
Big Data (HR9T47), Cyber Resilience (J45W 47) and Managing Business Culture and Strategy (J5FL 48) have been added as optional units to:
- SQA Advanced Certificate in Administration and Information Technology (GT08 47)
- SQA Advanced Diploma in Administration and Information Technology (GT09 48)
Candidates can choose between Managing Business Culture and Strategy (J5FL 48) or Business Culture and Strategy (HP6R 48).
Business Fundamentals with Emerging Technologies (J5FK 47) has been updated to provide further clarity around the Guidance to Outcome 3.
Assessment Support Packs
The following revised assessment support packs are now available on the secure site:
- Using Financial Accounting Software (HR10 47)
- Computer Applications for Civil Engineering (HR4Y 48)
- Hospitality: Financial Control Systems (J488 47)
- Mathematics for Construction (HR4N 46)
- Communication: Business Communication (HP75 47)
- Workplace Communication in English (HR1C 46)
A new assessment support pack for Hospitality Front Office Procedures (J485 47) is also available on the secure site.
You can request access to assessment support packs by contacting the SQA co-ordinator in your centre. Once you receive them, you must store them securely and treat them as confidential.