Marker opportunities 2023
SQA markers are a key part of our exam operations. Being a marker with SQA provides you with an inside look at our processes, procedures and national standards for a subject and level. It also offers a chance to gain insight into assessment and quality assurance processes while developing knowledge and skills to benefit personal and professional development.
Opportunities are available across various subjects and levels, and full training will be provided. Please note that you must have at least two years of teaching experience at the level you wish to mark.
We are recruiting markers for subjects, including:
- Business Management – Advanced Higher Project
- Computing Science – Advanced Higher Project
- Drama – Advanced Higher Assignment and Advanced Higher Project (Dissertation)
- Economics – Higher Assignment and Advanced Higher Project
- Fashion and Textile Technology – Higher Assignment
- Geography – Advanced Higher Project Folio
- Psychology – Higher Assignment
- Sociology – National 5 Assignment and Higher Assignment
For more information and to apply, please visit our ‘Become a marker’ web page.