NC Childhood Practice - new units live
The new NC Childhood Practice mandatory units are now live on the SQA website. The new mandatory section of the group award will consist of the following units:
- J205 76 - Child Development (existing unit)
- J206 76 - Child Development: Theory (existing unit)
- J207 76 - Services for Children and Young People (existing unit)
- J7EJ 46 - Planning for Practice
- J7EK 46 - Planning for Practice: Workplace Experience
- J7EL 46 - Sociology of Childhood
- J7EM 46 - Providing an Inclusive Curriculum in Childhood Practice
- J76V 46 - Protecting and Promoting the Rights of the Child
These units can be found on the SQA website using the unit search function or via the links above.
The group award will be validated and live at the beginning of June, along with the assessment support packs and any additional support materials.