SQA Connections Week
There is still time to book your place on sessions at next week’s SQA Connections Week event.
SQA Connections Week is a free online event, running from Monday 2 to Thursday 5 October. It focuses on vocational qualifications, giving SQA centres the opportunity to hear about qualifications updates, gain insights into new developments and develop ideas for the future.
Sessions available include:
- Malpractice for schools: an introduction: covering an introduction to malpractice for SQA co-ordinators working in schools, and will consider prevention, detection and handling of malpractice concerns.
- Quality Assurance for Schools: An overview of qualification verification activity for schools delivering Higher National and Vocational qualifications.
- Key Principles to an Anti-Racist Curriculum: discussion of the resources available to help build an anti-racist curriculum in both the school and FE/HE sector.
- Foundation Apprenticeship in Food and Drink: support for delivery, assessment and approval, including employer/candidate experience.
- Digital Technology: an update on our new Diplomas in Digital Technology at SCQF levels 6 & 8.
- Engineering: an opportunity to update on the three new qualifications in Engineering that have been developed following an industry-led review.
- NPA Esports: an overview of our new NPA Esports at SCQF levels 4, 5 and 6.
To book onto these sessions, or any of the others being run during the week, please visit our Event Booking System.
You can see the full programme for SQA Connections Week on our website: SQA Connections Week