Understanding Standards: new candidate evidence and commentary materials published
We have published new examples of candidate evidence for the following assessments:
Available from our secure website:
- Advanced Higher Art and Design (Design)
- Advanced Higher Drama performance commentary
- Advanced Higher Drama performance monologue (videos)
- Advanced Higher Drama performance interactive (videos)
- Advanced Higher Drama performance design (video)
- Advanced Higher Music Technology assignment - research project
- Advanced Higher Music Technology assignment - production project
Available from the Understanding Standards website:
- Higher History question paper and assignment examples
- Higher Health and Food Technology question paper and assignment examples
These materials include a commentary from a senior examining team member that explains why the candidate has or has not met the required standards for the assessment. We encourage you to refer to these materials when preparing your candidates for assessment.
Candidate evidence and commentaries available from the Understanding Standards website are also available through the National Qualifications subject pages of our website. You can arrange access to the materials on our secure website through your SQA co-ordinator.