Twilight session for Advanced Higher Biology
This early evening session on the theme of 'immunology' will take place on Tuesday 22 October 2019 at Kelvin Hall in Glasgow. The session will run from 5.00 pm to 6.30 pm and will cover a number of topics including:
- Molecular mimicry - how bugs attempt to evade the immune system and what happens 'when it all goes wrong'
- Immunology in action in Africa
- Taming the immune system to accept life-saving organ transplants
- Cancer immunology and immunotherapy
- The immunology behind vaccines, and why it matters
To book your place, visit our online events booking system.
If you have any queries about booking onto this event, please contact our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.