New candidate evidence materials published
Candidate evidence and commentary materials include a commentary from a senior examining team member that explains why a candidate has, or has not, met the required standards for the assessment. We encourage you to refer to these materials when preparing your candidates for assessment.
We have published new candidate evidence and commentaries for the following assessments:
- Higher Photography question paper examples
- National 5 Computing Science assignment examples
- Higher Art and Design expressive portfolio examples
- Advanced Higher Chemistry question paper and project examples
- Higher Psychology question paper and assignment examples
- Higher Environmental Science assignment examples
- Higher Media question paper and assignment examples
- Advanced Higher Health & Food Technology question paper and project examples
- Higher Philosophy question paper examples
These are available via www.understandingstandards.org.uk and through the NQ subject pages of our website.