Marker opportunities 2020
We are currently recruiting markers for the 2020 examinations. Opportunities are available across many subjects and levels, including:
- Applications of Mathematics — National 5 question papers 1 and 2
- Art and Design — Higher question paper
- Computing Science — Advanced Higher project
- Design and Manufacture — Advanced Higher assignment
- Design and Manufacture — Higher assignment
- Environmental Science — Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Graphic Communication — Advanced Higher project
- Mathematics — Advanced Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Music and Music Technology — various levels and components
- Photography — Higher project
- Physics — Advanced Higher project
- Psychology — National 5 question paper and assignment
- Psychology — Higher question paper
The skills and knowledge you learn will support your students in their learning and development, and will benefit your personal, professional and career development. So why not apply to become an SQA marker today?
To find out more about the marker role and view a short video, please visit our marker recruitment web page.
Please note that you must have at least two years of teaching experience at the level you wish to mark.