HNC and HND Fitness, Health and Exercise
In response to stakeholder feedback, and to reduce assessment load, we have published amended unit specifications and/or assessment support packs (ASPs) for the following units:
- H4TF 34 Nutrition for Fitness, Health and Exercise (unit specification and ASP)
- H4TB 34 Exercise Physiology and Anatomy (ASP)
- H4T7 35 Applied Nutrition Assessment and Prescription (unit specification and ASP)
- H1S3 34 Core Strength and Posture (unit specification and ASP)
- H4T6 35 Applied Fitness Assessment for Special Population Groups (unit specification and ASP)
- H4T5 35 Applied Exercise Prescription for Special Population Groups (unit specification and ASP)
These can be used immediately. Please note that unit specifications and ASPs that were valid in this academic year, prior to the newly published amendments, continue to be valid in academic year 2019-20. Changes are indicated in the 'history of changes' section of these documents.
Unit specifications can be found via our unit search web page, while ASPs are available on our secure site and can be accessed via your SQA co-ordinator.
For further information, contact Yazmin.Raven@sqa.org.uk (Qualifications Officer).