New candidate evidence and commentary materials published
Candidate evidence and commentary materials include a commentary from a senior examining team member that explains why the candidate has, or has not, met the required standards for the assessment. We encourage you to refer to these materials when preparing your candidates for assessment. We have published new candidate evidence and commentary materials for the following assessments:
- National 5 Care project example
- National 5 Drama question paper examples
- National 5 English critical reading examples
- Higher English critical reading examples
You can access them from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and through the NQ subject pages of our website.
Higher Music webinar
We have published new examples of candidate evidence to accompany the recent Higher Music webinar:
- Higher Music Assignment 2019 webinar pack
This is available on the SQA secure site which can be accessed through your SQA co-ordinator.