Marker opportunities 2020
We are currently recruiting markers for the 2020 examinations. Opportunities are available across many subjects and levels, including:
- Applications of Mathematics — National 5 question papers 1 and 2
- Art and Design — Higher Question paper
- Biology — Advanced Higher project
- Care — Higher project
- Computing Science — Advanced Higher project
- Design and Manufacture — Advanced Higher assignment
- Design and Manufacture — Higher assignment
- Environmental Science — Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Graphic Communication — Advanced Higher project
- Health and Food Technology — Higher assignment
- History — Advanced Higher project dissertation and question paper (specifically German and Russian fields of study)
- Mathematics — Advanced Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Modern Studies — Advanced Higher question paper
- Music Technology — Advanced Higher project: research
- Philosophy — Higher questions paper 1 and 2
- Photography — Higher project
- Physics — Advanced Higher project
- Psychology — National 5 question paper and assignment
- Psychology — Higher question paper
The skills and knowledge you gain will support your students in their own learning and development, and will benefit your personal, professional and career development. So why not apply to become an SQA marker today?
To find out more about the marker role and view a short video, please visit our marker recruitment web page.
Please note that you must have at least two years of teaching experience at the level you wish to mark.