Marker opportunities 2020
We are currently recruiting markers for the 2020 examinations. Opportunities are available across many subjects and levels, including:
- Applications of Mathematics — National 5 question papers 1 and 2
- Art and Design — Higher question paper
- Classical Studies — Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Design and Manufacture — Higher Assignment
- Design and Manufacture National assignment: design
- Engineering Science — National 5 question paper
- Environmental Science — Higher question papers 1 and 2
- History — Advanced Higher question paper (German and Russian fields of study only)
- Mathematics — Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Mathematics — Advanced Higher question papers 1 and 2
- Music and Music Technology – various levels and components
- Practical Electronics — National 5 question paper
- Psychology — National 5 question paper
- Sociology — National 5 assignment
The skills and knowledge you gain will support your students in their own learning and development, and will benefit your personal, professional and career development. So why not apply to become an SQA marker today?
To find out more about the marker role and view a short video, please visit our marker recruitment web page.
Please note that you must have at least two years of teaching experience at the level you wish to mark.