Hairdressing and Barbering: additional adaptation guidance
We have published additional adaptation guidance for deferred candidates entered in 2019-20 who were due to complete NC, NPA, PDA and HN Group Awards and subject units for Hairdressing and Barbering in July 2020.
This guidance is available on the following subject pages, under the 'Qualification structure' or 'Group Award Specification' headings:
- NC Hairdressing (G95H 45)
- NC Hairdressing (G9K3 46)
- NPA Barbering (GF4L 45)
- NPA Hairdressing Technical Skills (GG0D 45)
- NPA Creative Hairdressing (GG0E 46)
- PDA in Barbering at SCQF 7 (GL03 47)
- PDA in Innovations in Hair Design at SCQF Level 7 (GL0A 47)
- HNC Hairdressing (GP7W 15)
- HNC Hairdressing (G805 15) - under 'Lapsing' tab
The guidance should be read in conjunction with Group Award subject-specific guidance issued in April 2020.