NQ Understanding Standards webinar programme 2020-21
We are running a programme of subject-specific webinars to support you to deliver and assess National Courses in session 2020-21. The webinars will run from November 2020 until March 2021. The following sessions are now confirmed:
- 16 November 2020 - Health and Food Technology, Fashion and Textile Technology, Practical Cookery and Practical Cake Craft: All levels
- 18 November 2020 - History: National 5
- 19 November 2020 - Health and Food Technology: Advanced Higher
- 23 November 2020 - Scottish Baccalaureate
- 2 December 2020 - ESOL: Units at all levels
- 9 December 2020 - ESOL: National 2, National 3 and National 4
- 13 January 2021 - ESOL: National 5
- 20 Jannuary 2021 - ESOL: Higher
All webinars start at 4.30pm and last around an hour. We will announce more webinars in the coming weeks and we will include updates in SQA News to advise when booking is open.
How to book a place
You can book on to a webinar using our online events management booking system at http://athena.sqameet.net, where you will find more information on what each webinar will cover.
If you have any enquiries about the webinars, please call our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Understanding Standards webinars
Understanding Standards webinars are for subject teachers and lecturers who wish to develop their understanding of the standards required for assessment in National Courses. This year's programme has a particular focus on the requirements for assessment in session 2020-21, including subjects with modified assessments.
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. There will be a maximum of one delegate place per centre per subject.
Attending a webinar can contribute to your Continued Professional Development (CPD). CPD certificates will be available on the Events Booking System shortly after each webinar.