2020–21 Understanding Standards ESOL webinar recording
A recording of our recent ESOL webinar is now available to watch online. The webinar covers assessment in National 2 to National 4 ESOL, and ESOL freestanding units at SCQF levels 5 and 6, for session 2020–21.
The recording is available from our Understanding Standards website and you can also access it through the NQ ESOL pages of the SQA website.
You can also view recordings of the following 2020-21 Understanding Standards webinars:
- Health and Food Technology — all levels: preparing assessment materials for session 2020–21
- History — National 5 question paper
- Fashion and Textile Technology — all levels: preparing assessment materials for session 2020–21
- Practical Cake Craft — National 5: preparing assessment materials for session 2020–21
- Practical Cookery — National 5: preparing assessment materials for session 2020–21
- Scottish Baccalaureate — SCQF levels 7 and 8: Interdisciplinary project
The webinars provide subject-specific support for teachers and lecturers delivering National Courses this session and were delivered as part of our 2020–21 Understanding Standards webinar programme.
You can access them from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and the NQ subject pages of our website.