Additional Understanding Standards materials for session 2020–21
We are supplementing our existing Understanding Standards materials with additional material to support teachers and lecturers with this session’s changes to National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher assessment, where a need has been identified.
The following additional Understanding Standards materials are now available for use in session 2020–21:
- Health and Food Technology: National 5 marking instructions, workbook and recording sheet
- Fashion and Textile Technology: National 5 marking instructions, workbooks & recording sheets
- Graphic Communication: Advanced Higher project examples
- Modern Studies: Additional National 5 question paper examples
- Accounting: Higher question paper examples
- Environmental Science: National 5 question paper skills tagging tables
We have also published documents detailing the assessment resources available for Modern Languages:
- National 5 Modern Languages assessment resources
- Higher Modern Languages assessment resources
- Advanced Higher assessment resources
All of these materials are available from our Understanding Standards website and you can also access them through the NQ subject pages of the SQA website.
We will provide regular updates on newly published materials in SQA News.