New Understanding Standards webinars
We are running the following webinars for subject teachers and lecturers as part of our 2020-21 Understanding Standards programme.
New webinars announced:
- Tuesday 2 February 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30pm) — English (all levels)
- Wednesday 3 February 2021 (4.00 pm to 5.00pm) — English (all levels)
- Thursday 4 February 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30pm) — English (all levels)
- Friday 5 February 2021 (5.00 pm to 6.00 pm) — Classical Studies (Advanced Higher question paper)
- Thursday 11 February 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm) — Classical Studies (National 5 question paper)
- Tuesday 23 February 2021 (5.00 pm to 6.00 pm) — Classical Studies (Higher Classical Literature question paper)
- Wednesday 24 February 2021 (5.00 pm to 6.00 pm) — Classical Studies (Higher Classical Society question paper)
- Thursday 25 February 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm) — History (Higher question paper 1: British, European and World history)
- Tuesday 2 March 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm) — History (Higher question paper 2: Scottish history)
Other upcoming webinars:
- Wednesday 20 January 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm) — ESOL: Higher
- Wednesday 27 January 2021 (4.30 pm to 5.30 pm) — Graphic Communication: Advanced Higher
The webinars will support you to understand the national standards required for assessment and will provide guidance on gathering evidence for session 2020-21. You will also have opportunities to ask questions.
Recordings of the webinars will be made available on our website for anyone who is unable to attend. Webinar recordings are available from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and the NQ subject pages of our website.
How to book a place
You can book on to a webinar using our online event booking system, where you will find more information on what each webinar will cover. If you have not used this website before, you will need to register as a new user first.
If you have any questions about the webinars or the events booking system, please call our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email email@example.com.
About Understanding Standards webinars
Understanding Standards webinars are for subject teachers and lecturers who wish to develop their understanding of the standards required for assessment in National Courses. This year's programme has a particular focus on the requirements for assessment in session 2020-21.
Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Attending a webinar can contribute to your Continued Professional Development (CPD). CPD certificates will be available on the event booking system shortly after each webinar.