SQA Construction Crafts SVQs and PDAs: additional support
We will be holding the following mini-Quality Network webinars:
- Bricklaying - Monday 22 February
- Plastering, Roofing and Wall & Floor Tiling - Tuesday 23 February
- Carpentry & Joinery, Floorcovering and Woodmachining - Wednesday 24 February
- Stonemasonry - Thursday 25 February
All events will take place on Microsoft Teams from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm. These are aimed at all staff delivering, assessing, and internally verifying the PDAs at level 6 and 7, and SVQs at level 6, within these craft areas.
These events will cover the following:
- SQA issued subject specific guidance in Autumn 2020 in relation to the PDAs at levels 6 and 7. Information can be found on our website.
- Implementing CITB SSC Consolidated Assessment Strategy 'Appendix C' (view document) and SQA’s Requirements of Assessment for SVQs in Construction 'Appendix 1' (view document).
- Implementing CITB SSC Consolidated Assessment Strategy 'Appendix D' (view document).
Senior external verifiers will lead the discussions and be available to take any thoughts, ideas, or concerns.
On completion of the event, each delegate will receive a CPD Certificate.
You can book a place at any of these events using our online event booking system. If you have not used this website before, you will need to register as a new user first.
If you have any questions or issues with the event booking system, please call our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email email@example.com.