Updated subject-specific guidance for practical-based courses
We have updated our existing subject-specific guidance documents for the following practical-based courses:
- Administration and IT – National 5
- Design and Manufacture – National 5
- Computing Science – National 5
- Graphic Communication – National 5
- Fashion and Textile Technology – National 5
- Health and Food Technology – National 5
- Media – National 5
- Music – National 3, National 4 and National 5
- Music Technology – National 3, National 4 and National 5
- Practical Cake Craft – National 5
- Practical Cookery – National 5
- Physical Education – National 5
We have also updated our arrangements documents for National 3 and National 4 Music, and National 3 and National 4 Music Technology.
The updated documents provide additional advice to support you when planning for assessment later in the session and are available from the NQ subject pages of our website.
Please note that we have updated specific information on conditions of assessment and gathering practical evidence, where this has been needed. We have not made any further amends to the language within these previously published documents. Any new information is clearly highlighted within the documents.