Construction Graded Units: reduction of evidence requirements
The Qualifications team have agreed, along with the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), to reduce the evidence requirements for Graded Units in a number of HN and SQA Advanced Qualification Construction qualifications.
In light of the challenges presented by the ongoing COVID restrictions, this will provide centres and candidates with greater flexibility, while maintaining the integrity of the Graded Units.
This applies to Graded Units in the following frameworks. Please see subject pages for more information.
- Building Surveying: HNC (GJ5D 15) and HND (GJ5J 16)
- Civil Engineering: HNC (GJ5E 15) and HND (GJ5K 16)
- Construction Management: HNC (GJ5F 15) and HND (GJ5L 16)
- Quantity Surveying: HNC (GJ5G 15) and HND (GJ5M 16)
- Architectural Technology: HNC (GJ5N 15) and (GJ5H 16)
- Built Environment: HNC (GJ5P 15)
- Civil Engineering: SQA Advanced Certificate (GM97 47) and SQA Advanced Diploma (GM95 48)
- Architectural Technology: SQA Advanced Certificate (GN0H 47) and SQA Advanced Diploma (GM8V 48)
- Quantity Surveying: SQA Advanced Certificate (GN0L 47) and SQA Advanced Diploma (GM8N 48)
- Construction Management: SQA Advanced Diploma (GM8D 48)
- Built Environment: SQA Advanced Certificate (GN0G 47)