SQA Construction Crafts webinars
We will be holding a series of mini-Quality Network webinars:
- Monday 22 March: Bricklaying
- Tuesday 23 March: Carpentry & Joinery, Floorcovering and Woodmachining
- Thursday 25 March: Painting & Decorating
- Tuesday 30 March: Plasterwork, Roofing and Wall & Floor Tiling
These are aimed at all staff delivering, assessing, and internally verifying the PDAs at levels 6 and 7, and SVQs at level 6, within these craft areas. All events will take place on Microsoft Teams from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
These events will share details of the following, which are due to go live from 1 August 2021:
- revised PDA structures and the revised content of the units and TAPs
- revised SVQ structures and content
- revised Skills Tests
Senior external verifiers will lead the discussions and be available to take any thoughts, ideas or concerns.
On completion of the event, each delegate will receive a CPD Certificate.
You can book a place at any of these events using our online event booking system. If you have not used this website before, you will need to register as a new user first.
If you have any questions or issues with the event booking system, please call our Events Team on 0345 213 5580 or email email@example.com.
We hope that staff from your centre will be able to attend.