Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
- Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies - Higher question papers
- Physical Education - Higher course assessment
Candidate evidence and commentaries
- History - Higher question paper examples
You can access these materials from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.
The following Understanding Standards materials are available from the SQA Secure website and you can arrange access to them through your SQA co-ordinator. Please store these materials securely and treat them as confidential.
- Dance: Higher candidate evidence and commentary - practical activity (solo choreography)
- Design and Manufacture: National 5 audio presentation - assignment
- English: Higher webinar recording - question paper 2 guidance on marking and applying marking principles.
- English: Higher audio presentation - question paper 2 guidance on marking and applying marking principles.
- Fashion and Textile Technology: National 5 candidate evidence and commentary - practical activity.
- Geography: Higher audio presentation - question paper 1 part 1
- Psychology: Higher audio presentation - guidance on creating questions, marking and applying marking principles.