Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
- Classical Studies Higher webinar 3 March 2021 - question paper 2 webinar and Q&A
- Art and Design - Gathering evidence for National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher
- Physical Education - Higher question paper
Candidate evidence and commentaries
- History - Advanced Higher project-dissertation examples
You can access these materials from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.
The following Understanding Standards materials are available from the SQA Secure website and you can arrange access to them through your SQA Co-ordinator. Please store these materials securely and treat them as confidential.
- Geography: Higher audio presentation - question paper 1, part 2
- Music: National 5 to Advanced Higher candidate evidence and commentaries - performance (bagpipes)
- Music: National 5 to Advanced Higher candidate evidence and commentaries - performance (pipe band drumming)