Additional Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
Candidate evidence and commentaries
- Physical Education - Higher question paper examples
- Modern Studies - Advanced Higher project-dissertation examples
Additional subject-specific resources for session 2020-21
- Chemistry - Advanced Higher guidance on assessments and gathering evidence
- Fashion and Textile Technology - Higher marking instructions, workbooks and recording sheets
- Health and Food Technology - Higher marking instructions, workbooks and recording sheets
- Photography - Higher photography basics videos: properties of light and composition
You can access these materials from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.
A recording of our National 5 ESOL webinar from 13 February is now available from our secure website. You can arrange access to the webinar through your SQA co-ordinator.