Understanding Standards resources for session 2020-21
We are publishing additional Understanding Standards resources to support you with gathering and assessing evidence for provisional results in session 2020-21.
This week, we have published the following materials:
- History Higher webinar 2 March 2021 - question paper 2 (plus accompanying question and answer document)
- History Advanced Higher webinar 11 March 2021 - project-dissertation (plus accompanying question and answer document)
- English Advanced Higher pre-recorded webinar and presentation - guidance on marking
- Drama - Advanced Higher assignment, project-dissertation and performance
- Modern Studies - National 5 question paper, overview of standards and marking instructions.
- Art and Design - National 5 to Advanced Higher frequently asked questions on the gathering evidence audio presentation
You can access these materials from www.understandingstandards.org.uk and from the NQ subject pages of our website.
The following Understanding Standards materials are available from the SQA Secure website and you can arrange access to them through your SQA Co-ordinator. Please store these materials securely and treat them as confidential.
- Design and Manufacture: Higher audio presentation - assignment